lunes, 11 de febrero de 2008

Facta Non Verba....


Can you see me going down (down, down... Down)?
I am screaming out loud (loud, loud... Loud)
And the fear of God is in me now (now, now... Now)
Dissolve

In the moonshine I leave no trace
My visions have gone far away
From this place
They dissolved

Can you see me going down (down, down...
Down)?
I am screaming out loud (loud, loud... Loud)
And the fear of God is in me now (now, now... Now)
Dissolve

Dissolve...









|Angel|


It's hot as hell, honey, in this room Sure hope the weather will break soon The air is heavy, heavy as a truck Need the rain to wash away our bad luck Baby don't cry Baby don't cry Baby don't cry Baby don't cry


There are babies in their hands,
terror in their heads
For life,
for life
When do the saints go marching in?
When do the saints go marching in?





Face To Face
Face to face
My lovely foe
Mouth to mouth
Raining heaven’s blows
Hand on heart
Tic tac toe
Under the stars Naked as we
flow
Cheek to cheek The bitter
sweet
Commit your crime in your
deadly time Commit your crime in your deadly
time
It’s too divine I want to bend I want this
bliss but something says I must resist
Another
life
Another time We’re siamese twins writhing
intertwined
Face to face No telling lies
The masks they slide
to reveal a new disguise

You never can win It’s the state
I’m in
This danger thrills and my conflict kills They
say follow your heart
Follow it through But how can
you
When you’re split in two? And you’ll never know
You’ll never know
One more kiss
Before we die Face to face And dream
of flying
Who are you? Who am i?
Wind in wings Two angels falling
To die like this With a last kiss
It’s falsehood’s flame It’s a crying
shame
Face to face The passions breathe
I hate to stay but then I hate to leave

And you’ll never know
You’ll never know . . .
Face To Face






falsas sonrisas, falsas palabras ...
Es fácil hablar claro cuando no se va a decir toda la verdad...
somos como unas cebollas...en espera

fragilidad en las palabras...
el Dragon aun no secuestra a la pricesa...princesa?
She sat there smiling as
I approached her
My revelation for her to see Her greatest fear
Was beautiful
And he wouldn’t dream of hurting even me...
y aún espero...


No hay comentarios: